I love a good bracelet! I think a bracelet should make a statement and of course it should be sculptural.
Thinking of the attributes of a good bracelet, I consider quality first. The materials should be substantial to resist damage and strong solder joints to prevent breakage. Second I consider fit and comfort. If it isn't comfortable you won't enjoy wearing it. Thirdly, I think of style. I like bold, classic, sculptural designs and texture for contrast. My bracelets are designed for a smaller wrist and they come in 3 sizes.
- Available in size small (default), extra small and medium.
- Size small measures 1 3/4" inches high, 2 1/4"inches wide and 1 5/8 inches deep.
- Designed for the smaller wrist.
- Signed and numbered series.
- Each is hand crafted in America!
- This bracelet is a more narrow version of the "Untitled" cuff.