Floating geometric layers of sterling silver and bronze.
I enjoy creating little sculptures with geometric shapes. I use hammers, mandrels and daps to form the layers. Next the layers and corresponding spacers are soldered together. A bail or brooch findings are soldered in place. Voila! Sculpture to wear is created.
- Sterling silver and bronze.
- 1 7/8" wide x 2 1/2" high x 1/2" deep.
- 6mm rubber cord with sterling silver clasp available in 16" or 18" lengths.
- Substitute a 30" sterling silver 3mm snake chain additional $35 charge.
- Purchase as a brooch, $355.00.
- Handcrafted in America!